Monday, October 25, 2010


Little Jimmy has been mowing my lawn for 2 years; he started when he first turned 13 and he has never missed a Saturday. I was surprised when I heard the familiar sound of his lawnmower on a Friday morning as I got out of the shower. I looked out of my second story bedroom window where I could see Jimmy in his usual red shorts pushing his lawnmower. Jimmy was no longer the gangly little boy who could hardly push his mower; he was turning in to one of those all American jocks that excelled in sports and everything else in life. Watching his broad shoulders glistening in the morning sun I thought it would be nice if I made a pitcher of lemonade and headed down to the kitchen….He walked in through the back door just as I was coming around the corner and startled me to the point that I ran right in to him and what looked like a pitcher of lemonade. My tank top was soaked with lemonade and my nipples were pocking strait up…..

Star

1 888 430-2010



No comments:

Post a Comment